Monday 1 May 2017

Week 8

Hi,


This week, we got a confirmation that we are not allowed to use LibGdx and should go either swift or JavaFx. As javaFx is newer and more powerful, me and teammate agreed to use javaFx.

We unfortunately lost a lot of time with learning, coding and debugging LibGdx but in the end, I’m quite pleased with JavaFx.

So basically, since I know nothing of JavaFx, this week is only about tutorials and analyzing some classes that will be useful to develop my display.

Meanwhile, SVN was set up with no problems since we are now using JavaFx.

I’m sure this will go faster as JavaFx has much more tutorials and support for debugging (stack Overflow) on the internet.

Next week, I will try to finish the whole display.



About 84 hrs were spent on these tasks.


while(! (succeed = try() )); 😋

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment