Tuesday 11 April 2017

Week 6

Hi,


This week, I implemented animations in my display. I used a temporary sprite animations for the ship just for testing. I also tried adding effects which for now does not work how I am expecting them to.
I will have to research more on them. I don’t receive much support also with Stack Overflow, there is so few posts about LibGdx. I’ll also look for other tutorials.

Next week, I will try to add SVN to my eclipse. This should normally be quick and direct but LibGdx is causing some problems with that.

LibGdx has to create the program itself a jar file. The jar file generates the program in 2 folders(core and desktop). These folders are then imported and for now SVN required a new workspace every time.



About 7 hrs were spent on these tasks.

while(! (succeed = try() )); 😋

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment